Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Shopping spreeeee....

My off-day = shopping day!!
TEMT TEMT TEMT~ still having sales~ wheee, and i noticed new stocks!

The fews that I'd spotted!

bought the blue one! didn't buy the dress.. reason: I can't wear it in Malaysia!! >< people will think i'm crazy....

okay~ Next! VALLEYGIRL... hmm.. not many new stocks, but saw this dress! haha.. just curious what will I look like wearing it hehehe...

at TARGET~~
Saw Mr Men and Little Miss!!!... bought a set~ hehehe.. MAMA, PAPA and AH ZAI
I know its cute! Be jealous!! *blek*


hope it will fit well on both of youu~~ :D gosh ah zai, a really belated prezzie for you~ sorry ya.


2 comments:

Satkuru said...

ganas mr men's shirt, lol

Cherylyn said...

Satkuru: yea~ there are loads more! Mr. Tickles, Mr. Noisy, Mr. Messy, Mr. Grumpy, and Mr. Perfect. I like both Mr. Happy and Mr. Bump's design most! :D