Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Jollity Tuesday!

The final week break to my last semester! of course~ I have to spend some time to relax and enjoy~~ wheeee...

The weather forecast reported Tuesday as a fine day, so we decided to go for a picnic! Persons involved are: Sam, Parrish, Alex, Alex's gf (was it Jocelyn or Josephine? omg.. sorry I forgot her name), my sis and I.

Before picnic, watched the Dark Knight.. @ Garden City
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I must admit, this is one of the best batman movie! The plot was great~ more than 1 climax, the show is really cool, but I dislike the Joker - Yucks.. scary, evil and insane! and Harvey's face is disgusting...

Went to picnic after movie..
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

First of all, let me blog about the preparation to picnic!~ so let's rewind a little to the day before~~~ *zeeeeeeeeeeeeep*

It was Monday~ had brunch in the morning - cos wanna go shopping for both clothing and groceries and that's for my brunch!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Spaghetti Meatballs~ lol I cooked this because of Hancock yea~ Hancock ate Spaghetti meatballs in the show LOL. My sis said it was nice! If anyone wants the recipe~ just ask from me

So what did I prepare for the picnic?

Parmesan chicken baguettes with caper mayonnaise

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us click the picture to get the recipe...
I substitute the baguettes with wraps, and yup! it's nice~~!

Some pictures during picnic:
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

to be continued~ :)

No comments: